Sunday, February 28, 2010

If You Are Interested...


The Teachers Teaching with Technology International Conference is this coming weekend in Atlanta. This is one of my favorite conferences...it is relatively small, and I always seem to learn something new about mathematics, the technology (even if handheld technology may be on its last leg), and how to use it.

I am co-presenting with Todd Edwards. You will find information about the topic HERE and HERE. I am also giving one myself. You can find information about that topic HERE.

The gist of my presentation is a unifying theme for transforming functions I found a couple of years ago in Keith Kendig's book Conics. In particular, in Chapter 9, his "Action Reaction Principle" is pretty darned cool...if you search for that phrase below, you will find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment